Friday, June 27, 2014

My how time flies...

I can not believe how fast time flies. It is almost scary, like you blink and a year has passed you by.

What have I been doing with myself?

Writing, reading, and writing some more with the occasional theater visit thrown in there.
I suppose taking care of my cat's can be added to that as well.

I am working diligently on completing my vampire romance book Shadowland but keep getting sidetracked by other books. I work on 2 or more books at a time.

Sad, I know. It's like pick one girl, LOL

Tell me what are you guys up to?
Feel free to chat me up on twitter facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

I went to the movies yesterday and watched this. Have to say I was very impressed. I just wished the ending was slightly different, though ...