Wednesday, July 16, 2014

To my readers...

I just wanted to take the time out to say how much I appreciate you guys buying my books and I hope that you enjoy the stories I tell.

For the longest time I have wanted to create stories and share them with the world, come up with exciting places and interesting characters you could love, hate, or even relate to and am so excited that I can do that now. I am not the greatest writer like say 'Danielle Steel', or 'Stephen King', but I do alright, and I get emails from readers telling me how much they enjoy my books and it warms my heart. I just love to write, and write, and then write some more, lol, sometimes working on 3 or 4 books at a time to get my story perfect when the magic hits me. It's like something comes over me and I do nothing but write and write. I won't eat, I won't drink, I wont go to the restroom, and sometimes I will not sleep. Writing stories is my passion and if just one person enjoys it then my work is done.

If you have ever written a story or journal then you know what I am talking about.

Love you all and thanks for reading my blog and enjoying the books I have written for you...


1 comment:

  1. Baccarat, Baccarat - Wolverione
    Baccarat is the game of luck, not luck. It is not an exciting game to bet on. The idea is to 바카라 양방 사이트 make a winning bid on either one of our favourite cards.

    ReplyDelete