Friday, March 16, 2012

Sarah Palin "Game Change"

Sarah Palin "Game Change" I just finished watching this movie and found that it was awesome. I laughed, got teary eyed, and felt sorry for Sarah Palin. I understand the movie was actually meant to make her look bad, but in my eyes did the opposite. It made McCain and his handlers look bad, desperate, and greedy. She was used and at the end thrown out by Steve Schmidt and McCain, though she still stayed in the headlines even after the election. More fool them. Now, I am not a republican, nor am I a fan of Sarah Palin, but I did enjoy the film, and felt sympathy for the woman during her time as a running mate of McCain. I would recommend this movie for viewership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

I went to the movies yesterday and watched this. Have to say I was very impressed. I just wished the ending was slightly different, though ...